Thursday, June 24, 2010

Anyone tried Maybelline Pure Makeup?

I bought a tube of it today....I have it on right now.My personal makeup consultant (okay,okay,maybe she's not my personal make up artist-just a friend who's a Mary Kay rep) and she said the color I picked (cuz the next color up they were out of at Wal-Mart :( was just a bit too dark.... But that I could get away with it if I rub it in reaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllly good. My question FOR YOU FOLKS IS....I have moderate acne, and I want something that won't break me out MORE. SO....DOES THIS STUFF CAUSE BREAKOUTS? Anyone tried Maybelline Pure Makeup?
Try www.youravon.com/cpleasant they have a mousse foundation for fair skin that Reese Witherspoon endorsesAnyone tried Maybelline Pure Makeup?
sorry don't no.
Stay away from Maybelline stuff. My face is perfect. No acne, nothing. And Maybelilline stuff make me break out terribly.
throw it away.


i mean, i guess it can be different on your skin, but i found it so thick, and like looked caked on my face.


You should try neutrogena foundation that's in a long tube. It's so sheer and makes your face glow. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware