Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Maybelline pure?

I'm 12 and I want to know if I should use the concealer or the foundation. which on stays on longer and doesnt look so fake.


and please dont recomend anything else or say im too young. I just want to know which one would be better for me.


thanks!!Maybelline pure?
Well at that age you should probably use foundation concealer might be a little too strong so try it make sure that's not all you do with your make-up ! Make it glamorous. If you need make up tips ask another question!Maybelline pure?
hey!


I'm 12 too, and I use the foundation and I apply it with my fingers.


it's excellent to give shine and coverage of acne, but to cover like really dark red blemishes, I use the maybelline pure concealer and just dab it where I need it, and rub with my 4th finger.


P.S. your supposed to use concel first, then foundation, then the powder! Also The Dream Mousse Products are awsome...the shadows and blush are amazing! But the Bronzer and foundation aren't the best....pure is better.





Good luck
i will be with thee straight
I love Maybelline pure. Well, it would depend on your face. Do you have splotchiness or acne? If so, then probably go with the foundation. It will give you nice coverage.





But if you're just worried about a tiny little pimple here and there, and a bit of some under-eye darkness, I would suggest the concealer.





There is no point in using something to cover your whole face, like foundation, if you're just wanting to cover up a few little things. Your skin will thank you for it later in life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware