Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Has anyone wore/bought the colossal mascara from Maybelline?

Has anyone bought it??


and does it work good?


explainHas anyone wore/bought the colossal mascara from Maybelline?
yeah, no matter what brand you buy or how expensive or cheap it is, they pretty much ALL do the same thing: darken and separate. That's pretty much it.They all claim to do wonders for your eyelashes. Don't believe it. Has anyone wore/bought the colossal mascara from Maybelline?
it irritated my eye and made it swell up!!!! Report Abuse

Oh I LOVE this mascara! After seeing a few of the girls on youtube do reviews on it I just had to run out and get it. I'm in love with it! It adds tons volume to your lashes without clumping and a little bit of length.


If you want more length I'd suggest using a mascara primer before you use the Colossal Mascara
mascaras are all the same, it's the brushes that make them different. I like the brush from fantastic lash covergirl. I washed it and use it with cheap mascara now..
I tried it, I like it so far. I have long black lashes so I like volume rather than length. If that's what your're going for, you'll probably like it.
i like cover girl lash blast exact better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware