Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which blush to buy: Bourjois round pot or Maybelline mousse?

I'm 16 and have normal skin. I've been using Maybelline dream matte mousse blush and foundation for about a year now but my blush has ran out. I quite like it but want to try a different one for a change. I love Bourjois' packaging. Is their round pot blush any good?


http://www.superdrug.com/Blusher/BOURJOI鈥?/a>


I've heard also some people saying theirs didn't come with a brush - even though they're supposed to...


Or should I stick with my Maybelline mousse one? The reason I want to change is because I want something longer lasting.


http://www.superdrug.com/Blusher/MAYBELL鈥?/a>Which blush to buy: Bourjois round pot or Maybelline mousse?
Oh I adore the bourjois one - best blush I've ever used! I got mine from boots, and it came with a cute little brush, and a mirror on the inside of the lid. They do come with a brush. However, if you are worried, buy the blush and once you get outside the shop check if the brush is there. It should be, but if it isn't then you can easily get an exchange. I love the rose d'or 34 shade. It has great undertones to it, so looks even more amazing! The blush has great staying powder - I'm sure longer than maybelline!


Hope I helped :)Which blush to buy: Bourjois round pot or Maybelline mousse?
i have both and prefer the bourjois, as there is more colour payoff (u dont have to use as much for a nice colour) and it stays on longer than the mousse, also the mousse tends to make pores more noticeable x
I mostly end up beginning on sale and trying out a few different ones. Do what seems right and I bet your instinct will be best.
Yes, Bourjois blushes are lovely :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware