Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need a good foundation. Currently using Maybelline Pure Liquid Foundation?

I have combination skin, and I'm very pale, plus I've got some blemishes around my chin. I thought Maybelline Pure Liquid Foundation in Porcelain Ivory would work, but it doesn't blend in well and looks cakey. When I tried Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse it didn't cover my blemishes well, but evened out the rest of my face very well. I don't really want to go out and buy new foundation, so are there any tips on how to apply these products for more natural, even coverage?





What is a good foundation that will help to hide my blemishes? Also, what's a good moisturizer for acne-prone skin?


Any application tips would be appreciated as well! Thanks!I need a good foundation. Currently using Maybelline Pure Liquid Foundation?
i use loreal true match and apply concealer stick to blemishes. you can buy the concealer in a stick or liquid and then just tap on the foundation with ur fingers on top of it. use powder on ur t-zone to prevent shine.I need a good foundation. Currently using Maybelline Pure Liquid Foundation?
Be careful using proactive if you have sensitive skin, it will leave you red and blotchy!


I like to use Jane mineral foundation - it isn't sheer, but doesn't go on cake-y either.


I am not entirely sure where to find it, but I will google it, and let you know.
I would recommend to use Proactive. The best Foundation thus far is Lancome ';Teint Idole.'; I would say to put on a think layer of foundation, then cover up over it. Don't make it too much though. Sometimes, people do too much of both and their face looks like a pancake. Also, the spots were you have blemishes, put a tad bit more and even it out. You have to play with makeup a little to see what works and what does not. Good luck!
Best drugstore liquid foundation is Revlon Color Stay for combo/oily skin. It's easy to blend. It's about $11. The makeup stays put longer than other foundation. I use sponge. It's easy and you can throw it away after 2~3 uses.


A good daytime lotion is Olay Complete for combo/oily skin. That's also around $11 and it'll last you a long time. It' light and feels great on your skin. Plus it has SPF 15!
mac liquid with a powder finish on top is the best for combination skin and coverage. buttt if you just want to use the ones you have now. try using a brush to put on your foundation. and pat it on where you have your blemishes. it'll give you more coverage.
I used to have acne and i used and still use bare minerals you can find it at macys. if you really want to cover it up use this a little pricy but not that bad.
I sell and use Avon. I didn't use Avon foundation at first. I liked their jewelry and the other stuff.Finally,I got to using their foundation and I love it!! Try Ambi soap to clean your face really good.
I've got similar skin - for a while now I've been using compact foundations 'cos they are fuss and mess free and they don't look cakey.





I like the Shiseido Pureness range a lot - I live on an island with high humidity and so I need something lasting.


I also like the Guerlain Parure. It has more coverage than Shiseido, so it's good for winter.





As a moisturizer I use hydration products: sometime because of the blemishes there's a danger of dehydrating your skin in an effort to clear up the spots.


Clinique have some good hydrating products. I got some vouchers from a perfumery as a Christmas present so I treated myself to the Dior Creme Sorbet Gel-cream - it hydrates but is not oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware