Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Maybelline pure mineral powder foundation & liquid foundation?

If anyone bought this product can you please share your thoughts on it?


I was thinking of buying it but I want to know if it's any good :)Maybelline pure mineral powder foundation %26amp; liquid foundation?
i think they're both great, both are silky and it actully stayed on my skin for about 12hours it didnt even fade :)


i find it hard finding the right shade for my skin tone but this was excellent, its a good buy





xxxMaybelline pure mineral powder foundation %26amp; liquid foundation?
Liquid foundation is really good


:D


x
blah, don't go with those products, please.
I personally hate anything by Maybelline. The quality is poor and their foundations feel like liquid chalk. I've heard that their dream mousse thing is OK, but I wouldn't even count on that either.
Hi, the Maybelline Pure Mineral liquid foundation is very good, it goes on easily and gives very good coverage. Seems to last quite a few hours too. I would reccomend it. I love mineral foundations and would suggest the Rimmel Minerals too, great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware