Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can you tell me about Maybelline's Pure Makeup?

I am interested in buying it and would love to hear from someone who has used it.





I have really oily skin and I love more natural products, since this is 50% water and more natural i thought it would be nice. Let me know (:Can you tell me about Maybelline's Pure Makeup?
It's a really good lightweight foundation. 50% water so you are less prone to have breakouts, oil-free, it is light-medium coverage and dries to a natural matte finish, perfect for oily skin, color selection is nice, under 6 dollars.Can you tell me about Maybelline's Pure Makeup?
Yes, I reccomend you buy it!





Especially for my oily skin, I use Maybelline Pure Makeup Shine-Free Foundation with H2O





Oil free, no break outs, and it goes on light!





However, you definitely need to apply a powder afterwards, because after long hours, it tends to rub off a little. That's the only con I could find :)
  • virus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware