Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is maybelline Dream Satin Liquid worth buying?

Is it worth buying or should i save up for a designer foundation?


Thanks.


Eva.Is maybelline Dream Satin Liquid worth buying?
No - they are all capable of the same thing - albeit with slight ratio differences - trust me, the supermarket version is bound to be the same as the top of the range stuff.





The only difference is price.Is maybelline Dream Satin Liquid worth buying?
Okay if u want you face to look like an oil slick within half an hour i suggest you buy it.





I have dry skin and it still made my skin look like an oil slick.


Luckily i only broke out a little my friend who also used this had terrible acne on her forehead and chin because of this stuff.





According to make up alley lots of people seem to dislike this product.


My advice save up and buy some mac foundation.
NO! its horrible it makes certain parts of my face really shiny and iv had a spot break out.the colours are very orangy too. i would recomend max factor liquid illusion its really nice :) but am lookin for a new foundation myself.
My friend uses this and it is amazing it lasts all day and i am definitely going to buy it as i am using dream matte mousse which is really good to. Satin liquid is also easy to apply my friend uses a sponge !
i don't know about dream satin liquid but you could try this website to find reviews on it www.ciao.co.uk then type in the brand, but i do like dream matte mousse foundation


hope this helps x
Ive got combination skin and I bought this a few weks ago and I love it.





It gives me a air brushed look and doesnt make me break out. Deffinately worth buying.
buy the maybelline one i bought it and i really like it plus its not as expenisve as designers so go for it...goodluck!
No, its just the same as any other. Try dream matte mousse,. its awesome.
  • virus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware