Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I bought some mascara form Maybelline used it and then found out it was BLUE! What sould I do to get a refund?

It's too late if you are an honest person. Who wants to use mascara that you used already? Would you want to buy mascara that someone else used? Some people have eye conditions - not saying that you do but who would know?





I've done it. It's a cost and a lesson learned. I check everything now.


It doesn't hurt to check again before go to use.





Sometimes you have to learn the hard way or relearn.





Sorry but you're not alone.





Was it your mistake or the manufacturer's?





If it was the manufacturer's - you can get a refund in clear conscience.





If it was your error - the moral thing to do - what you would want others to do - throw it out - keep it in case you decide you want to use it - halloween - art project.





Anything that goes in or around your eyes is something you need to be careful about. Never share eye drops, for example. It's too easy to pass infections and it can lead to blindness.





Would you feel bad if someone was blinded b/c of something you did - even if you didn't know you did it?


I know that I would. Ignorance is not an excuse. You can always ask. Talk to a pharmacist.I bought some mascara form Maybelline used it and then found out it was BLUE! What sould I do to get a refund?
No.I bought some mascara form Maybelline used it and then found out it was BLUE! What sould I do to get a refund?
A reputable store would listen to a customer's concerns and they wouldn't put it back on the shelf to sell to someone else people. They would eat their loss because they would want to understand that the customer made a simple mistake. Do you people REALLY think they would put it back on the shelf? Honestly. Go back to the store and explain and I'm sure they'd take it back.
I would personally keep it. Its probably a hint of blue because I've never seen maybelline sell just plain blue mascara. It will be a neat change for once. Just work with it. You will probably like it.
if it says blue on the packaging, you wont be able to get a refund - since you didnt read the packaging





if it was labeled as black and came out to be blue, they should





*same thing with hair dye ...
If you didn't open it then you should be able to take it back. Most stores do not accept used makeup back.
um just take it back and tell them, then exchange it for hte one you want. they will return it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware