Thursday, June 24, 2010

Maybelline Pure...Maybelline...or Physician's Formula?

I was wondering which powder/bronzer would work the best on my skin. My skin is oily/acne and pretty dark-skinned. I want a powder that will make my face not oily, not make me breakout, AND GIVE ME A NICE HEALTHY FLAWLESS GLOW! Which of these 4 would be the best for my skin??


I'm also pretty dark-skinned (like tannish).





1) Physician's Formula Face-Aid


*I heard it was good for acne/oily skin but would it give me a nice flawless glow as well?


2) Physican's Formula Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder


*I heard it was very good for oily/acne skin and it comes in diff kinds of colors and gives your face a flawless glow. Should I get the bronzer kind?? What would that do to my face?


3)Maybelline Shine Free Oil Control Powder


*I heard this was good for oily skin but will it give me a flawless glow?


4) Maybelline PURE Powder


*I heard this was good for oily and it made your face flawless.





The prices are 5.99 for the 2 maybelline ones. and 12.95 for the PF's ones. Which one is the best?Maybelline Pure...Maybelline...or Physician's Formula?
i would get maybeline pure powder. it cheapand it works!!Maybelline Pure...Maybelline...or Physician's Formula?
I love the face aid. I鈥檓 tanned too and it gives my skin a nice glow and even tone. I use the translucent one, and my pimples have decreased significantly. it is really light and you cant even feel it on your face. i wear it on 24/7. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware