Thursday, June 24, 2010

Maybelline pure liquid mineral foundation..?

Does anyone use this? If so what is it like becasue I want to try a new foundation that is quite resaonable.. If you don't like it, any ideas for what foundation is good?Maybelline pure liquid mineral foundation..?
The makeup is water based, so you are less likely to break out and stuff.





However, it is VERY sheer. So if you have pimples etc, then this foundation definitely won't cover that stuff. This is for people who have pretty much no acne.





I bought it but returned it right away because this wouldn't work at all for me. Won't last long, either. Maybe an hour at the most?





And it depends on what kind of skin you have.


I have 3 liquids .


My favourite is Rimmel Lasting Finish Liquid Foundation. (Excellent coverage)





I also recommend Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation (Heard good reviews about this stuff)








Good luck!Maybelline pure liquid mineral foundation..?
at first i loved this. it stayed on well and didn't break out. but after a while i noticed it was making me look orange, and i stopped using it. maybelline's colour schemes in foundation is very off, i chose ivory and made me look tanned. i would only advise it if your lightly tanned or whatever, cause if your pale you just have no chance of finding the right shade.
Not really sure what I would recommend to you. There are so many products out there so what I end up doing is starting cheap and trying out several products.The review site is pretty good at http://www.brandsmakeup.com visit and look around at the reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware