Thursday, December 10, 2009

The colossal volum' express mascara for Maybelline NY good or bad ? best answer will be chosen !?

OK,


i am thinking about buying a new mascara tomorrow or some time soon.


What do you think about the colossal volum express mascara from Maybelline NY ?


is any good or is it bad ?


my eyelashes are just the normal lenght, but they are a bit curly :)


should i buy the colossal volum' express mascara from maybelline or do you have some other BETTER mascaras that i could buy ?





thanks, and remember best answer will be chosen ;)The colossal volum' express mascara for Maybelline NY good or bad ? best answer will be chosen !?
I really really like this mascara. It's the only one from Maybelline that I use..the others are crap.


This mascara is good if you want to achieve, dark, dramatic, feathery almost fake looking lashes. The only con is that it does tend to flake a little bit later in the day, but it doesn't run under the eye.


I like using this when I really want to bring out my lashes but for more of a natural soft look this probably isn't the one to try.The colossal volum' express mascara for Maybelline NY good or bad ? best answer will be chosen !?
well I got it and it was not at all what I expected...very clumpy... My favorite is MAC PLUSH LASH...best one ive ever tried..ONLY 12 $$!!! you cant beat it...try some and you'll fall in love...I just dont like the drugstore ones as much...neutrogena healthy lengths is nice tho...





but if you want to spend a little more...I bought a new one from Sephora that made my life complete and I will buy it forever...





Fresh Supernova 26$ ..id normally never spend that but its worth it! it gives you fake eyelashes practically...but so does MAC PLUSH LASH





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





Mac


http://www.cosmeticamerica.com/mac73602.鈥?/a>





Neutrogena is great for a drugstore. best ive tried





http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈥?/a>





ALSO ALL MASCARAS WILL CLUMP BUY A CHEAP LASH COMB...APPLY FIRST COAT...DRY...COMB THEN APPLY SECOND COAT...YOU WILL HAVE AMAZING LASHES!
Colossal makes your eyelashes look really long. I own it and love it.





Cover Girl lash blast (waterproof) is another good one. Although, it gives you less length and more volume.





reviews you can read on each:





http://www.kissandmakeup.tv/2009/01/prod鈥?/a>





http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>
its pretty expensive but i think its worth it. i really like it %26amp; it makes your eyelashes look longer %26amp; thicker, without clumping. a few of my friends say they dont like it but i suppose everybody is different.


x
Estee lauder volume
its the one i currentlyhave but i like maybelling XXL better.. because it has a primer and stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware