Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should i buy maybelline matte mousse blushes?

do they last long and contour your face ?Should i buy maybelline matte mousse blushes?
No, all I recommend is mineral makeup. It's the best.Should i buy maybelline matte mousse blushes?
They are not that good as the foundation, it doesnt blend in very well and i dont know it just looks more ';Shimmery';, the best blush is made by neutrogena u shud really try it and u get alot for your money, like one of those blush palletes are like ipod size!! good deal!!
No,I think everything from that brand is bad.I will only use mineral powder.
yes its much better
well i didnt like the foundation when i wuz usisng it noe i use mac n the blushes are great u should try 2 c if it works
They dont last that long.
very hard to blend.......... try going to the body shop....... they have great blushes......
No,buy Dollar General makeup.
I don't know about their blushes, but their matte mousse foundation/concealer is awesome! I love it!
The problem with these is that you cannot blend them well or you could overdo the application.
If you want to look shimmery then yes





I like it if im going out for a night on the town





but if not then no..use something else
My experience with mousse cosmetics is that they don't last as long as a creme, and don't show up as well as a powder. The eyeshadow equivalent looks nice and shimmery, and from what I've seen of the blush it does look good if you know what you're doing- IF what you want is more of a sparkle to your skin.
They stink. They are hard to apply and leave inconsistent patches of color. I would skip blush completely. If you do need some color in your cheeks I would go with an extremely subtle bronzer or powder blush. Otherwise...blush really is '80's.
If it looks good go with that.If you like it and it is cheap cause i bought it before so i say go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware