Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which of the Maybelline eyeshadows are the best? Any complaints against Maybelline eyeshadow?

From data I gleaned off these answers, I got that Maybelline produces the best eyeshadow. Is it true? If so, which type (i.e. Dream Mousse), and if not, why isn't it great?Which of the Maybelline eyeshadows are the best? Any complaints against Maybelline eyeshadow?
I've found that Maybelline products work very well for a lower priced line (unlike Covergirl; total garbage). I use their ExpertWear eyeshadow. It's a light powder, and while it's shimmery, it's not super sparkly. I don't really have any complaints about it.Which of the Maybelline eyeshadows are the best? Any complaints against Maybelline eyeshadow?
I find Revlon and Avon's powder eye shadow last the longest.
Maybelline eye products are some of the best on the market... MAC is probably the best... but if money is tight... Go with Maybelline!!!!
dream is nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware