Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think of the maybelline volume express mascara? Should I buy it?

So basically tell me the cons and pros of this product:) Thank you....What do you think of the maybelline volume express mascara? Should I buy it?
Maybelline Colassal Volume Express Mascara is amazing!


It is the best mascara I have ever tried, andd now, I won't use anything else!


Pros:It doesn't leave you with raccoon eyes when you go to take it off. It doesn't clump. It really does give your lashes at least 9 times the volume. The packaging is amazing! It dries really fast.


Cons: There are no cons! It's the best!





Hope I helped :DWhat do you think of the maybelline volume express mascara? Should I buy it?
i like it...but it kinda makes your eyelashes look skinny. its not the best, but not the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware