Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Question about mascara...urban decay big fatty, maybelline volum' express...etc?

im on a hunt for a good mascara....i was wondering what you think about big fatty mascara by urban decay, maybelline volum' express, or almay mascaras. im looking for something that will give my crappy lashes volume and something that isn't flaky since i wear contacts and that irritates my eyes if it flakes. also something that doesn't clump or smudge or wear off and below $20.


please comment...pros and cons....on the ones that i listed but you can also tell me about others you love. thanks!!Question about mascara...urban decay big fatty, maybelline volum' express...etc?
I agree about Benefits Bad Gal Lash I am in Love with it! It gives you the boldest lash result way better the DiorShow. My second favorite is MAC PlushLash gives you volume and I think that the brush does a great job separating lashes this one is only 13 dollars or so. I also recommend using Shisheido lash primer it is great!Question about mascara...urban decay big fatty, maybelline volum' express...etc?
I really like Maybelline Full %26amp; Soft. I also like Sky High Curves, but sometimes that gets flaky on me.


L'Oreal Voluminous is awesome for great big lashes (that one's a bit too glam for work, even on my short blonde lashes.)
the best mascara is benefit's bad gal lash or the get bent


but really all mascaras are the same the brushes are just different.


and its also under 20 18 to be specific

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware