Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara?

Is it good? Good color, volume,etc? I really want a mascara that adds volume and length. Does it? Other suggestions?Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara?
i have it, it's really good! one of the best i've used. its a normal mascara color, and it has a great volume. it really does make your lashes longer, no joke. everyone tells me ';your eyelashes look like tarachelas!'; hahah. i also like lash blast by cover girl.Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara?
I like this one and I like the lashblast, however my current fave is the lumene nourishing mascara. Its a little pricey however it works wonders!! Heres a pic of it on my short asian lashes, no primer just curled with a coat of this on top! Im in love!!





http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t344/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware