Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should i buy maybelline full and soft or benefit bad gal mascara?

I've had great results with the Maybelline


My lashes really plumped up and were definitely noticeable. I got comments on them that were positive.





http://mayb氓elline.com/Product/Eye/Masca鈥?/a>Should i buy maybelline full and soft or benefit bad gal mascara?
i'd go with maybelline, you can't go wrong with their mascarasShould i buy maybelline full and soft or benefit bad gal mascara?
I've used all the mascara's out there. Bad Gal smudges easily! The absolute best that I have used is Dior Show Unlimited. The brush is thin enough to get into the corners of my lashes and the formula is awesome. I'm always being asked if I'm wearing false eyelashes.
DEF. benefit bad gal. maybelle full and soft is really thin and doesn't work well. plus, after a while it tends to flake off your lashes. benefit bad gal gives full, thick and black lashes, and i recommend it.
Full and Soft. I bought this a few days ago for $6 at CVS and it is the best mascara I've used. It doesn't clump at all. It doesn't really lengthen or volumize much, that requires a couple coats. If a dramatic effect is what you're looking for, buy La Femme cake mascara - it's also very cheap, but it needs to be ordered online.





I like this stuff better than Dior %26amp; it blows Great Lash right out of the water (don't understand why it's so popular..)
Depends how much you would like to spend, I love Benefit products but thier mascara is something i've never used. I recomend Dior's ';Blackout'; mascara, it is an intense shade of black and looks fantastic!
BENEFIT DEFINATELY! That cheap makeup is not good for you.
YESSS!!!


That is a great mascara! Its one of my sisters favorites!
I'm also a big fan of Benefit products, and have used the Bad Gal mascara previously. However I suppose it depends on what your lashes are like naturally, but I didn't think it gave as much volume as I wanted. I've never used the Maybelline full and soft, but perhaps go with that first as it's probably a bit cheaper than the Bad Gal?





I recently bought Clinique's High Definition Lashes and would highly recommend it!
I've tried both Benefit Mascaras and I really didn't think they were worth the money. They didn't really add the 'false lash' effect I was looking for.


I've also tried Mabelline XXL which worked better, but I didn't like so much because it's a dual wand mascara.


That said, I think I'm going back to Maybelline for my next attempt at getting the perfect lashes, I think you should give it a go too =)
add in a couple bucks and get DIORSHOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware