Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does maybelline still make dream mousse eyeshadow?

I LOVE maybelline dream mousse EYESHADOW. I bought some about a year and a half ago, to possibly even 2 years. I never really used it, and once it i did i fell in love with it.


Now, i want to buy more and for months i've been looking and looking and looking for it, but i cannot find it ANYWHERE at any stores. I know maybelline makes dream mousse concealer and blush, but why not the eyeshadow?





I'm thinking they still possibly make it, because i've seen people ask questions about it on Y!A recently (like if it's good or not)





So, do you ever see that product in stores? If so, which stores (and what state?) Did they discontinue that eyeshadow???Does maybelline still make dream mousse eyeshadow?
I don't know if they still make it. i used to love their blush. you might want to try drugstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware