Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is the new Colossal Volum' Express mascara by Maybelline worth buying?

I need to hear from ladies who've actually used it...is it any good??Is the new Colossal Volum' Express mascara by Maybelline worth buying?
I looked for this mascara forever and finally got it because i thought it would be awesome cause I love the original volum' express but when i finally got it, it didn't make my lashes any better than the regular volum' express or covergirl lashblast. I thought it made my lashes really hard to and brittle. It was okay overall but I like the original one better. If you really want a good mascara though i would get covergirl super thick lash it's in a red tube and only costs $5 or Avon's Daring Definition Mascara. if you could go a little more expensive i would go with dior show it's amazing! It costs $23 but it usually comes with freebies it you go to the dior counter in the mall and its totally worth it. Hope this helpsIs the new Colossal Volum' Express mascara by Maybelline worth buying?
i have it my lashes look frikin long, but its a litttle culmpy soo when i put it on i go over it with a dry mascara brush to get ride of the clups





o and it gets all over my eyelid





but it does make ur lashes look long
I have very long double fringed lashes, I have used this product it work but it has a problem it clumps, and you have to dab the clumps with q tips
well no.... its not dat good.....try the other one in the pink and green bottle...from maybelline


just use an eyelash curler and apply mascara...dat 1 really looks good and makes ur eyebrows look longer and beautiful...=]


btw its only lik 4.50
yup! Its worth buying. better than lashblast-its just clumpy a bit
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware