Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which Maybelline eyeliner should I buy... ?

I want one that :


- is easy to apply (glides effortlessly)


- stays put for the entire school day (doesn't gradually fade)


- and of course, doesn't smudge!





for example, should I use the Unstoppable, Define-A-Line, Line Stylist, etc ?!





please DO NOT ramble on about some other brand or product you recommend because that's not part of my question. Sorry, but it's just one of those things that irritates me :) so thanks in advance for answering my question! It's greatly appreciated.Which Maybelline eyeliner should I buy... ?
I like Line Stylist - it's got a fine point, so you can make the line thick or thin, depending on what you want. I have it in Plum Shimmer and use it daily.Which Maybelline eyeliner should I buy... ?
http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/EyeLiner/define-a-line.htm





This one.
define-a-lash in brown (not harsh black, go for the natural look, i love it!)


by the way it's lash stylist and define-a-lash, not line. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware