Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who has used maybelline new york's the colossal volum' express OR define-a-lash (green tube)?

what are the pros and cons?


does it thicken ur lashes? thick enough to make it look like you have false lashes?


is it clumpy?


does it make your lashes stick together?


does it lengthen even just a bit?Who has used maybelline new york's the colossal volum' express OR define-a-lash (green tube)?
I have used the colossal volum' one! I love it!!! I hate the other one! =[





But the colossal volum' thickens them!


I actually use the green brush where that mascara has pretty much dried up as a good way to separate my eyelashes just to get it started and then i put a coat of the colossal volum' and I LOVE ITWho has used maybelline new york's the colossal volum' express OR define-a-lash (green tube)?
I used the define-a-lash and hated it! When you pull it out of the tube it looks like it'll work good but so much mascara gets down at the base of the brush (the bottom of the bristles) and when you go to put it on you get sooo much on there, way more than you need and then when you go to swipe again to fix it, it just gets worse. So basically it's very clumpy and I didn't care for it. I like the Covergirl orange or purple one, theyre really the same and I think it lengthens for sure.
i have the define-a-lash in the green tube.





so:


yes, it thickens your lashes, but only a tiny bit. nowhere near enough to look like false lashes


i get little clumps of mascara on my lashes every now and then. annoying stuff


yes, your lashes will stick together, but i've had that happen with most mascaras.


and yes, it lengthens, a little. nothing drastic.
I used the Define a lash volume (in the pink tube).


I finished it today. It works well. I liked it for the price.. plus when I bought it it was buy one get one free. But I don't like the colossal or the lash blast because the wand is way to big to me. not the brush but the stick part. I used to get it on the bridge of my nose everyday. But they both do a great job it just depends on the wand size you like. Make sure you get waterproof in which ever one you decide on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware