Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which mascara is best: Covergirl Lash Blast, Loreal Double Extend, or Maybelline Great Lash or Volum Express?

I'm going to buy a new mascara soon. Has anyone used any/all of these? What do you think?





Covergirl Lash Blast


Loreal Double Extend


Maybelline Great Lash


Maybelline Volum Express Turbo Boost





My eyelashes are about average with length/thickness but they're not very curly, but I use a little metal eyelash curler to curl my eyelashes. So it's just whatever works best for general use.Which mascara is best: Covergirl Lash Blast, Loreal Double Extend, or Maybelline Great Lash or Volum Express?
Cover Lash blast worked really well for me :DWhich mascara is best: Covergirl Lash Blast, Loreal Double Extend, or Maybelline Great Lash or Volum Express?
Maybelline Volum Express Turbo Boost
My best friend uses Lash Blast. I've used some of hers a few times I like it a lot but i like my mascara better Bad Gal Lash.
I havent tried the rest, but Great Lash is not so great at all.





Just too much of a pain to wash off
Cover Lash Blast is THE best. period.
the stuff in the green and pink bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware