Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Covergirl Lash Blast or Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost?

the biggest thing I want from the mascara that I choose is WATERPROOF ABILITY! i have colossal from maybelline and I personally HATE IT! it's not the formula it's that when I go to the pool with my friends or go to the beach or something it runs down my face. I look scary and my boyfriend thinks I look like a hooker. so i still want volume and/or length and thickness. I want it known i'm wearing it without all the clumping. idk what to do? but i have to decide since i'm goinig to go buy it tomorrow.


thanks!Covergirl Lash Blast or Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost?
Lash Blast. Lash Blast does not clump.Covergirl Lash Blast or Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost?
Covergirl Lash Blast Waterproof
Covergirl Lash blast, plus it's waterproof and do not clump
lashblast~!


it doesnt clump.





maybelline clumps :|
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware