Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Covergirl Lash Blast or Maybelline volume express on EXTREMELY short straight asian lashes?

don't recommend me diorshow or any mascara that is over $10...Covergirl Lash Blast or Maybelline volume express on EXTREMELY short straight asian lashes?
I tried Maybelline but i find there mascara's leave chunks behind and it doesent look very attractive, I have short lashes to and Covergirl always usually works for me.Covergirl Lash Blast or Maybelline volume express on EXTREMELY short straight asian lashes?
Volume express. my friend (also Asian has the same problem) uses it. but every one is different maybe you show buy both and ';test drive'; them for yourself and see how it works on your lashes.
Lash Blast is not a good mascara. Plus, many Asian women don't like it because they have small eyes and they say the brush is too big and pokes them.





Maybelline volume express is a good mascara. I would try that one.








Hope this helps :)
I've tried both! I'm not asian, but I can't do anything about that:] I used to have really short lashes, due to my waterproof mascaras sticking, and than my makeup remover pulling them out. Lash Blast and a good eyelash curler is your best bet. The brush on the Lash Blast is certainly better, and though I've only tried both in waterproof, it seems not to flake as much. Good luck!
I am asian and I also have pretty short lashes. I use Maybelline, but not the kind you mentioned. Mine is called Lash Discovery. It works great and lasts me all day (I'm a student). Hope this helps you somewhat.
I suggest you use any type of LENGTHENING mascara if you are trying to elongate your lashes. The purpose of volumizing mascaras are to make it look like you have thicker lashes. They also tend to clump often. Loreal makes great mascaras. Try their Teloscopic Lengthening in black. Your lashes will look longer. Mine stay curled even if I don't use an eyelash curler. And yes I am asian too (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware