Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you think of the Maybelline, The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara ?

if you have tried this please let me know what you think, thank you xWhat do you think of the Maybelline, The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara ?
I am a mascara junkie. I actually collect them. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express is actually my least favorite...besides Maybelline Great Lash. It doesn't define well enough for me and tends to clump. It does have an odor but thats just my opinion. If you want to see what it looks like in action I suggest looking at either Youtube for video reviews, in which you can find comparisons to similar mascaras and actually see how the mascara works and what other users think about it. Remember, not everyone's lashes are the same so what they think may not apply to you. Also, another great website is MakeupAlley.com. It has thousands of reviews for almost every makeup product you can think of. You can read the reviews of many other customers just like you.





Personally I would recommend either LashBlast (Covergirl) or Rimmel's Sexy Curves. Lash Maxxx (Rimmel) is okay too but it uses a comb instead of the usual wand which some people find hard to use. Personally, I think it works great.





Hope I helped and Good Luck! =]What do you think of the Maybelline, The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara ?
It is a very good mascara. It is also not very expensive, either. It darkens lashes, lengthens lashes, volumizes lashes, and gives them a look that makes it seem like you went through your lashes with a comb. I would compare it to Lashblast by Covergirl, which is a good thing because like I think it was 600 million women tried Lashblast and loved it, so your on the right track. That is another mascara to consider buying. Once again, Lashblast is not expensive either.
I tried that one. It was...okay. It works almost as well as CG Lashblast does on my lashes (which are short and pitiful without mascara).


I do like the big brush, but I noticed it (and other maybeline mascaras) have a strange odor that I can't stand. I could literally smell the mascara on my eyelashes hours after I applied it. Blech. Of course, I do have a sensitive nose, so maybe it's just me.





But anyway, to answer your question, it's not a bad mascara, but it is not by any means my favorite. CG Lashblast gives about the same results and about the same size applicator, but Colossal Volum has a traditional applicator (the pipe cleaner looking ones, I can't remember what they're really called lol), where Lashblast has the new plastic bristled applicator.
My eyelashes would go straight down after i applied ANY mascara no matter what i did. But then i found this mascara called the Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in waterproof. I love it! It keeps the curl on my lashes %26amp; really does add volume. I also have thin hair therefore, thin lashes. This is the best mascara i have tried.
from Maybelline, I only like their Stiletto - it makes eyelashes look elegantly longer, without ugly gobs other mascara leaves.





';the less is more';





when I have more money I usually buy Lancome Definicils - I just love this product, but currently I am financially ';squashed';
its fine. but if you want pile on mascara with bigger and badder volume try lashblast by covergirl or jordana. jordana is very pilable and never flakes. plus its like 1 dollor compared to collosal which is almost 9 dollars!








hope i helped,





Angie :)
I've tried it. I find it clumps too much. I love Lash Disscovery (the mini brush one) and Lash Stiletto. Define-a-Lash and Great Lash are the worst ones. Cover girl lash blast luxe is the win.
I have tried the Volume express and it is one of my HG! I love it. I like having it for the whole on to go things. It is my favourite tied with loreal telescopic. It is amazing!!!!!!!
It's an amazing mascara.


It's like my favourite mascara currently.
Love it!


Even tho i already have SUPER long lashes, it made them longer, more spread out, and fuller. there was a HUGE diff. i totally reccomend it!
It is a really good product but it flakes a looot. I think you'd have better luck with CoverGirl Lash Blast or Maybelline Define-a-Lash :)
This is my favourite mascara, really thickens and lenghtens your lashes!
absolute amazement but even better is loreal colossal which is 12X the volume
i HATED it~!


the smell is horrible and after a while it clumps so bad and leaves you with racoon eyes.


i would go with lashblast instead.
Love it! It's comparable to Covergirl lashblast which I also love.
It's quite good to be honest. Separates the lashes well but you have to put quite a few coats on.
I don't really like it,I just got some cause I always try each one that comes out and I am using my cover girl brush with it.
It's amazing.


Buy it! :)
Try sexy curves (it's good) x
It's alright, not as great as I was expecthing though. I'd suggest it for a second or third coat, just to make your lashes darker.
its good, and good value too
I love it


I use it and its my favourite mascara so far :]


Hope i helped


x
I really like it!! Keeps my lashes long!!! The only thing is that it smells a little weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware