Thursday, December 3, 2009

Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara vs. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara?

Advantages and Disadvantages please:)Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara vs. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara?
Lash blast's pros: Really separates your lashes, doesn't clump


Lash blast's cons: The brush ALWAYS pokes me in the eye, it really hurts too, I don't like how many coats I have to put on to make my lashs look thicker.





Colossal's pros: REALLY makes your lashes look colossal!


Colossal's cons: Tends to clump up on your lashes, and I don't like that there is so much that comes out on the brush, it kinda smells funny too/





Overall though, I really like Colossal.Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara vs. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara?
Never tried Colossal because I've heard bad reviews that it clumps and so on.





Lashblast is overall a great mascara: makes your lashes long, full and really nice looking. They also look like falsies too! The only bad things are is it's hard to do the bottom lashes and they test on animals :(





Try Avon mascara's they work really good and they don't test on animals! =)
Mixture of both?


That's what I do, anyway.


I would go however with both and maybe wear them on different days but the companies are both amazing!


The disadvantage is that if you put it on wrong, you'll wind up looking trampy. I could ramble on forever but, you see, I've only got so much time. And plus, there's not much more left to say... there's no doubt they both rock! Anyway, I should be doing my homework right now, not advertising an already campaigned cosmetic without getting paid to do so. lmao.





Good luck(:
I have used both brands and I love them! Lash Blast really makes your lashes look huge. I was looking at some pics I took last weekend and it looks almost as if I'm wearing false eyelashes. It also washes off really easily, unlike a lot of mascara, which gives you raccoon eyes when you try to remove it. The only disadvantage to it is that it tends to get clumpy if you apply more than two or three coats.





Colossal Volum' is also great. It gives a ton of volume, but not quite as much as Lash Blast. It's more of a defined look. Good for daytime.





If I had to choose, I'd probably pick Lash Blast.
lash blast, if you take your time to apply it it really makes your lashes fuller





colossal is good if you've never tried lash blast then you'll notice how clumpy colossal really is
Colossal


PROS: It does make your lashes look really thick, and the packaging works wonders. Its the only reason I bought it! Lol.





CONS: The mascara comes out clumpy on the brush, It clumps on your lashes too. It smells wierd, and it doesn't separate your lashes all that well, and too much comes out on the brush.








LashBlast


PROS: I LOVELOVELOVE the brush! The mascara does not clump and it covers every lash evenly and separates them so well. It doesn't smell either(x





CONS: The end of the brush doesn't work well for lining bottom lashes (vertically), but that is pretty much it(x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware