Thursday, December 3, 2009

Maybelline volum' express mascara?

i would like to try this mascara but i'm not sure which one i should get.


should i get the straight or curved brush?


should i get the original one or the turbo boost?


which one do you think works best?


advice needed...thanks! =]Maybelline volum' express mascara?
Turbo boost!! = ]Maybelline volum' express mascara?
One works just as well as the other. It is a matter of preference. Try one and if you do not like it, try a different on next time. Good Luck!
I have tried a few different types. None were as promising as they advertised, but recently I found a product that I really like.





The brand name is ';Jane';, Walgreens sells it. One side of this mascara tube has white mascara. The other side of the tube has the color mascara you chose to buy.


First you put the white mascara on, then you put on the other mascara over that.


The results are great, lashes look long and distinctive, without clumping. People notice my eyes when I wear it.


And I don't need to curl my lashes when using this product.





It's the best mascara I've ever used. Also, my eyes are sensitive and it doesn't hurt my eyes. It's not too expensive either.
I used the one with the straight brush.....not as good as my Loreal Voluminous

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware