Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I buy discontinued Maybelline product 'Lip Smooth'?

I absolutely fell in LOVE with this when I went to Japan, and it is discontinued now....does anybody know an online store or anything like that I could buy it at? Thanks!Where can I buy discontinued Maybelline product 'Lip Smooth'?
Try e bay..............Where can I buy discontinued Maybelline product 'Lip Smooth'?
It was discontinued for a reason! They found a chemical in it that inflamed many peoples' lips and brought out infection in others. But yeah, like the guy above me said, look for it over the internet.
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/?_nkw=lip+s鈥?/a>





i don't know if you are in America or UK erc. ? but here is some that are similar
SPARKLEZ PRODUCTS CATALOG. It's online and has Maybelline Lip Smooth.
ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware