Thursday, December 3, 2009

Covergirl Lash Blast vs. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express?

Which is best for long eyelashes that tend to clump?





I want my lashes thicker...





I've heard good things about both but I'm debating on which to buy. :\


AND I don't think the Colossal kind comes in waterproof, but I'm not sure, and that's the kind I need...





Suggestions?Covergirl Lash Blast vs. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express?
As far as waterproof goes, you're right. Lash Blast comes in waterproof, while the Colossal doesn't. For length, volume, and separation, I'd recommend Lash blast. For volume, length, and thickness, I'd go with Colossal.Covergirl Lash Blast vs. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express?
On the Beauty Blog http://www.blogcatalog.com/blogs/beauty-鈥?/a> she rates the different mascaras. Including Lash Blast and Lo' real double wand Mascara Extensions, and Colossal Volume, I believe,





The beauty blog mentions if you want longer lashes go with the Lorelle double wand mascara. However, she warn ms that Lorelle does not give the rich full body and thickness of the eyelashes you want so she recommends Cover Girl's Lash Blast
okay so i have the same problem


and i tried maybellines define a lash volume waterproof


and hated it at first actually


but about 2 weeks ago i figured out how to make it work NICE


put it in between the palm of your hands and rub together until your hands get warm


then using a mascara spoolie go over your lashes


taking a paper towel wipe off excess mascara on the brush


then apply mascara


then use the spoolie again


WORKS AMAZINGLY!
Lash Blast gives the look of beautiful , natural thick lashes. Colossal gives the look of ';wow'; lashes. I've tried them both and they're equally nice, the only con is that the colossal tends to clump after about 2 coats, and sometimes the lash blast isn't dark enough for the look I want.
i'd say both... i have them both n love them both... colossal's a lil cheaper and it makes your lashes longer but seperated.. lash blast makes them longer %26amp; fuller.. both work differently, but great. %26amp; from personal experience i know lashblast works well in waterproof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware