Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why should I buy Great lash mascara from Maybelline ?

you shouldn't.Why should I buy Great lash mascara from Maybelline ?
I tried this product, and didn't think that it was anything special.Why should I buy Great lash mascara from Maybelline ?
I don't know I'm to cheap to buy it so I guess I'll never know.
Maybelline Great Lash is the best because it doesn't clump and the Very Black shade makes lashes look fierce! I don't know if you read InStyle mag but every year they put out a Best Beauty Buys issue and Maybelline Great Lash is voted the #1 mascara every year. The negative thing is if you get a little in your eye it burns so bad so be careful.
because you felt like it
Buy Lash Out by Loreal instead. It's much better.
you shouldnt, you should buy your makeup at a department store.
i cannot think of a reason
Maybelline's pink %26amp; green legend is America's # 1 mascara*





鈥?Perfectly defined lashes with a clean, separate finish





鈥?Lash Building Brush makes lashes fuller and longer with no clumps or globs





鈥?Lash Building Formula builds even the tiniest lashes





鈥?Exclusive conditioning formula for healthy looking lashes





鈥?Ophthalmologically tested - suitable for contact lens wearers





And it's cheap!!!
why shouldn't u? one thing I can say about Lancome hipnosys, it sucks.
Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!
Because they said it's the best brand but, Neutrogena is the best.
well I think that you should try arbonne it is a little pricey but well worth it. It has a thicken agent in it and make the eye lashes look thicker and longer! Good Luck!
Don't. It is terrible. The brush is tiny and gets sticky in like a week.
Because it is cheaper than the stuff you can buy at the department store.
hey...why shouldn't you. It says GREAT LASH .....thats what it means. If you want a great lash then go get it. :))
because you need mascara, and you like th color pink, (or green, idunno)
to get great lashes.
I never like that kind. For years and years I used Cover Girl with the curved brush but they've changed that so I am on the hunt for one I really like. Sigh............why do they change things?
you like it
you shouldn't -- give flakes and gives racoon eyes. for about the same price you can get physicans formula-- lash in a tube- a much better product and they sell it in the grocery/ chain stores
Coz it's really good and it's cheap! More information can be found here: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>





I used to use Lancome's but now I dont buy expensive stuff after trying Maybelline's.
if you want your eyelashes to stand out then you sould get it
why not...who really cares...don't waste 5 pts on something this stupid.
  • virus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware