Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is Maybelline's ExpertWear Eyeshadow good?

I heard Dream Mousse is good, but it comes in ones, and that's probably more expensive than when the shadows come in 3s and 4s.


And is CoverGirl really that bad? What are the complaints against it?Is Maybelline's ExpertWear Eyeshadow good?
Yes it is. I like Maybelline's eye makeup in general. Covergirl used to be bad, but it has improved a lot. When I started using Covergirl, the products were really below standard, but now some of their items like foundations and mascaras are famous and very affordable.Is Maybelline's ExpertWear Eyeshadow good?
Well it depends on which shade you chose but other than that it is great!
I use dream matte mousse it is wonderful i love their pinks.
I have tried Maybelline makeup before and wasnt to impressed ...


L'oreal eyeshadow called ';Wear Infinite';...!! they come in great colors and so, so easy to blend and the color last all day with out rubbing off!! this is my main brand !!! luv em..
I use Revlon. I love it, stays on all day. it comes in 2's 4's and 6's I used Covergirl and I didn't like it very much it doesn't stay on all day and it really doesn't have the neautral colors. I have never tried Maybeline. GoodLuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware