Thursday, December 10, 2009

Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express?

I'm thinking about trying it...


My lashes are pretty long, but I'd like them to seem thicker and like there's more of them and make them more curly...





Have anyone tried this stuff? Is it good?


Does it come in waterproof?





http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Ma鈥?/a>Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express?
the colossal volume express mascara from maybelline


i have heard may people say bad thing about this mascara but i wanted to try i for my self and i have to say it works great for me


it gives my lashes length, thickness, fullness and boldness without


any clumps which is great. i defiantly think you should give the colossal a tryMaybelline Colossal Volum' Express?
love it!!!! i always have used Diorshow or Dior Blackout but they are soooooooo expensive and don't last long..so i tried that and i really like it...not sure if it comes waterproof cause i don't like waterproof mascara cause it's too hard to get off!!! :)~...i have not had a problem w/ smudging or flaking at all btw.
DON'T GET IT!!! i got it and within about two weeks of using it, it flakes off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware