Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Does the maybelline volume express mascara work like the commercial shows?

It's my favorite mascara and I've worn it for several years.





I think that all commercials exaggerate makeup, but I do still think it's a good mascara. I do have to admit that my lashes are naturally a bit thick, but this mascara really enhances them.





I'm wearing it all of my photos in my profile, if you want to look, but this is a better ';eyelash'; photo from about two years ago.


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/t鈥?/a>Does the maybelline volume express mascara work like the commercial shows?
Not a chance. Sorry, but it's special effects, not real.Does the maybelline volume express mascara work like the commercial shows?
Yes it does work good, but you can never expect it to look as good as the commercial portrays it too, it works differently on different people. My personal favorite is MAC volume expert it is resonably priced for MAC makeup. It is only $11 compared to the $7 for most.
oh yes... but the only thing is that if you already have long eyelashes the product will make your eyelashes look like they are fake because it adds more legnth to them





hope it helps..
For me, it didn't work like it said it did. I had clumps everywhere!! It didn't thicken out my lashes, and I had mascara all over my face. I was really hoping that it would work, but it didn't for me.





Hope this helps you!!
yeahh.
ok no it never works as well as they show it on tv, becuase the girls they use have fake eyelashes on just to make us beleieve it works that good but it's fake thier trying to sell thier product they use fcke eyelashes to make it appear that the mascra actaully makes ur eyelashes that long or witht hat much volume. but however i do know maybelline mascra are great they work very well u wont get the same effect as they show on tv but maybeeline carries great mascra and mayblline volume express is a good product i ahve tried it and i like alot
Read about your favorite maybelline volume express mascara %26amp;Shop online


http://astore.amazon.com/beautycare-20/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware