Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Has anyone used hte maybelline volume express mascara?? does it work?

does it make ur eyelashes full and long or short?Has anyone used hte maybelline volume express mascara?? does it work?
Oh my gosh I am watching the commercial for it right now!! IRONY! It worked really well for me. It makes the lashes really, really full and creates the image of a longer lash. Over time, your actual eyelash will become longer so that you don't even have to use a mascara for the sole purpose of lengthening eyelashes.Has anyone used hte maybelline volume express mascara?? does it work?
i have tried it. but the best drugstore mascara to me is Loreal Voluminus mascara in carbon black. makes them super thick and long. love it. cost about $7
Maybelline Great Lash is the one drug-store mascara used by professional makeup artists and highly reviewed.
Not really, but it is good for separation.
Hey! I have tried their other mascaras and they work great! I would definetly trust any product from Maybelline. The mascara that I use works perfectly!! Here is a link to Maybelline so that you can check out all of their mascara's for yourself! Good luck! I hope I helped!





http://www.maybelline.com/products/eyes.鈥?/a>
Yes, it works. I like my eyelashes to look full and long, this mascara did not disappoint me. I'll buy it again for sure.
yeah it does. it works for me.
it works perfect 4 me it works on me i use it every day
I always use this one. I've tried loads over the years and this one works best for me. I have fairly long eyelashes anyway, but this makes them so long I have to wait for them to dry or it puts black all under my eyebrows! I cant wear sunglasses with it on either because my eyes can't blink properly. I find that it makes mine long quite thick too, though they're not very thick to begin with.
I used it and I liked it. I switched to Dior that is 2X more as expensive, but I think Maybelline's was great for the price and performance-
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware