Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is the better Maybelline Colossal Volume Express or Covergirl Lashblast mascara?

I have heard that they are both really good mascaras and I don't know which one to buy, and if you say Lashblast, which one?


I want big dramatic eyelashes. My eyelashes are already pretty big.What is the better Maybelline Colossal Volume Express or Covergirl Lashblast mascara?
My favorite is the Maybelline Stilletto mascara.What is the better Maybelline Colossal Volume Express or Covergirl Lashblast mascara?
Colossal Volume dries to fast when you apply it. I haven't tried the other.
I would go with the cover girl lashblast mascara only because of previous use. It creates really long beautiful, dramatic looking eyelashes. The one i'm currently using is maybelline great lash. It works wonderfully and doesn't create any clumps!!!!!
I've used both, and I'm sticking to lash blast. I've used it for about three years now and I haven't found anything better. My friend let me try the colossal mascara and all I got was clumps, and they stuck together so I wasn't very happy, washed it off and put on some more lash blast. [:
I have both of them and the colossal is all clumps, I hate it, it makes my eyelashes extend but as far as the volumizing, it does nothing. Lashblast is my fave, its no clums, it extends and volumizes, give it a try.
Covergirl's Lashblast Mascara!





Maybelline's Colossal Volume Express Clumped Really Easily And Too Much Of The Product Came Out On The Mascara Wand. Also, They Put Some Kind Of Weird Smelling Rose Scent In It Or Something, But Yeah It Bothered Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware