Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do you like Maybelline New York Volume Express Turbo Boost?

i havent tried it but i use clinique and i like it alot and i would deffinatly reccomend it if your looking for new better mascara!Do you like Maybelline New York Volume Express Turbo Boost?
I use Volume express and it works really well! It's my favorite mascara. You should get it :] Report Abuse
Do you like Maybelline New York Volume Express Turbo Boost?
Too flaky.. I don't like it
yes. after trying over 20 mascaras, it is the only one i will buy in a pinch if i am out of my favorite... which is ';make it big'; from mark (by avon).
Yes, I quite like it.





It makes my lash much longer and it is a long lasting - not make you look like a panda in the evening as well.





From 10, I give it 8 1/2.
No,do you?
Maybelline test on animals- so I haven't tried it, but if you're looking for a recommendation, Urban Decay and Dior make really good mascara. UD Big Fatty Mascara is only like, 拢11 in Boots or from their website.
never tried it.
Well, about make-up cosmetics,Maybelline is very good at mascara and it is always my first choice when I buy a mascara. I was a distributor of many cosmetic names and I have had many options for my collection; buy Maybelline is specially good at mascara. I am using DEFINE-A-LASH and going to buy another new one with waterproof due to the weather coming wet now. Believe me, I have run cosmetic business for more than 13 years.
Yes! I bought it yesterday and if you use it with an eyelash curler they go all long and thick :)





Are you thinking of buying it?


Or do you already have it?


What do you think?





Mel xxx
i dont like it :( and i wasted my money as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware