Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Maybelline express makeup 3 in 1?

Does anyone know of a product that can replace the maybelline 3 in 1 express makeup. I dont know why maybelline would stop making it me and my sister went from the San fernando Valley to down town LA to get the last stick of it when my cousin spotted them there all the girls in my family use that and we get bumed when we have to toss another product that doesnt cut it in the trash. Please help us find a replacement so we can stop spending our hard earned cash on a bin of useless products its a combo of cocealer and foundation and they made a blush in tha same format price isnt really an issue if its a good product .Maybelline express makeup 3 in 1?
I have been searching ALL OVER for this product too! Am considering Ebay at this point. good luckMaybelline express makeup 3 in 1?
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse is amazing. It covers everything from red spots to pimples to dark circles. I usually just use a translucent powder over it to hold it in place.
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware